A great thing about the Woodsmen coterie is that there are many other events throughout the season other than match-day hospitality.
Collingwood E.W. Copeland Trophy dinner
No payment immediately required - Registration only
|Fri Oct 4 2019, 7:00pm|
Member - $260
Extra guest/s - $260
|The Palladium , Crown 8 Whiteman Street Southbank|
Undoubtedly Collingwood’s night of nights, the E.W. Copeland Trophy is now joining forces with Collingwood netball. Join president Eddie McGuire, senior coaches Nathan Buckley and Rob Wright, and all the players for the E.W. Copeland Trophy Dinner, proudly presented by Bluestar Global Logistics.
The club’s highest individual honour for AFL, and one of the most revered awards in football will be announced along with the Netball best and fairest player of 2019. Celebrate the many achievements and highlights of the 2019 season as we pay tribute to the award winners. Key Features:
- E.W. Copeland Trophy awards ceremony
- Collingwood Netball best and fairest awards presentation
- Collingwood VFL and VFLW best and fairest awards presentation
- Addresses from President Eddie McGuire and senior coaches Nathan Buckley and Rob Wright
- Gourmet three course dining experience
- Premium wines, ales and soft drinks
Woodsmen EOY Lunch
Join us at the beautiful Ryne for our end of year catch up!
|Sun Dec 8 2019, 12:00pm|
Lunch & drinks approx. - $125
|Ryne, 203 St Georges Road, Fitzroy North Vic|
No Payment required, you will be invoiced after the function
Join us to celebrate Xmas and all things Woodsmen in our end of year Sunday lunch at Ryne in a private dining room